FINRA Small Firm Cybersecurity Compliance
FINRA has created Cyber security guidelines for small firm- Firm who employee 150 or less registered representative.
The guideline are based on NIST cybersecurity framework
What is the requirement of FINRA for cybersecurity checklist?
- Identify and access Cybersecurity.
- Protect IT assets.
- Detect any system compromise.
- Response to any compromise.
- Implement recovery.
What Dimatas Technologies can do for you?
Dimatas has built a comprehensive Cloud based security solution that will help FINRA small business to achieve comprehensive compliance for cybersecurity
- Dynamic cloud based Cybersecurity solution.
- Security and compliance Gap Analysis
- Cloud based solution for in-depth Analysis of
- Scans using multiple options.
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration Test data
- IBM Cloud based AI tool for analysis and reporting
Get a free estimate for your company.
Email : HelpForFinra@dimatas.com
- Information We need to create free estimate:
- Location of company
- Device Count
- Website address
- Contact info