Services for Small businesses
The Basic Service provides free protection against cyber threats suitable for consumers and wide range of small businesses.
Basic Service Description:
- Content monitoring - determines if any web site content has been changed.
- SSL verification – confirms that the SSL certificate is still valid and has not been corrupted.
- Port monitoring – checks all open ports for any recent changes.
- Malicious activity monitoring – tests the web site for the presence of any of 46,000 possible known malicious threats.
- Cybersecurity alerting – sends a real-time message if any suspicious activity is detected.
- Cybersecurity threat reporting – periodically generates and automatically transmits reports reflecting any detected security threats.
- Performance reporting – periodically analyzes the web site in terms of standard web site performance measures.
- The system is simple to use. Once you have registered, you merely identify the web sites you wish to protect. Alerts and reports will be sent to you automatically.
- Maintains your company’s reputation –The service ensures that your site is fully operational and performing at maximum capacity 24 X 7.
- Reduces lost revenue –The service ensures the continuous operation of e-commerce functions.
- For an additional monthly subscription fee, users can access Dimatas Technology Premium Service, which include all the capabilities of the Basic Service, plus additional performance tools and analytic reports to improve site management.
Risk Assessment and Analysis Services
- Dimatas Technologies’ Risk Assessment and Analysis Services is customized to the needs of your small business. We collect critical information about your company’s operation and policies. This information is processed using IBM Watson Analytics to identify security weaknesses and potential breaches. The resulting analysis provides recommendations specific to your company that will reduce your overall cyber security risk.
- IBM's Watson Analytics – This powerful tool has been applied to solving a wide variety of problems over the past several years. Dimatas Technologies is one of the first companies to adapt this extraordinary platform to the cyber security needs of small businesses.
- Contact us to obtain additional information and pricing regarding Risk Assessment and Analysis Services Contact Us